my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not that I'm too free such that I'm updating the 2nd time in a day. But I just felt like taking a breather off the notes.
Just felt like raising an issue. I went to the library in the afternoon to study and guess what happened? I sat myself at one of the tables and this guy who was sitting on the same table was on his laptop and probably surfing the net. Nothing's wrong with that. What's really wrong, or rather unacceptable behaviour in the library was that suddenly, he started clapping his hands after looking at something on his lap screen. After that, he sighed, he laughed, he continuously made strange noises such that it irritated everyone around. There were 3 librarians arranging returned books at the shelves just next to the table and yet, they did not approach him about keeping quiet in the library. That I don't understand why. It's totally inconsiderate on the guy's part and a mistake on the librarians' part in my opinion. But I would like to applaud the security guard(a lady) who asked the photocopy lady and a visitor to the library to keep their voices down. That was a good job done. Then, there was this middle-aged woman, who sat down on the table I was at and then she started yawning non-stop. When I say non-stop, I really mean non-stop. Every 2 minutes or so, she yawned. And I gave the icy cold stare. She finally left after a good half hour. I really wonder how singapore would be able to rid these inconsiderate habits of people and input the 2 words, "civic mindedness" in these people's brain.

And I'm thinking of going to cut my fringe after prelims. hmm. full fringe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home