my liFe stoRy

Sunday, March 08, 2009

It's my birthday today! :D Well, today marks quite a significant transition to the next important phase in my life bacause it's the day I join the big 20 club. I feel like I'm aging. But hopefully older and wiser. Had dinner at this korean restaurant in jurong point. The food there is always satisfying! Everyone should go try it out. It's at the new food court at the new wing of jurong point.

I have something I must mention. Feel so strongly about what a particular shop in jurong point sells. It sells wallets, bags and belts which are made of real stingray leather. Maybe it feels nice to own one but stingrays are becoming endangered. I don't think it's morally ethical to retail such items. Neither is it morally ethical to buy such items in my opinion. If this applies to products made from ostrich skin, snake skin and crocodile skin, don't you guys think it should apply all the same to stingray skin too? Just think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home