my liFe stoRy

Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF!

Thank god it's friday. BUT today's another one of those friday the 13th! Though I'm not that superstitious, but I would avoid doing important stuff on days like that and I would advise you to do the same. Better for prevention isn't it?

Anyway, I'm blogging from the library. Feels a little weird. Today's probably another study day. I need to study to make up for the lost time those days that I can't help being preoccupied by other important matters.
Okay, actually I'm starting to think ibm isn't such a chore after all. It's quite interesting in fact. Certain topics within it I mean.
On a side note, I think I am getting back the literature side of me. Which explains why I felt the urge to read ibm in more detail after the recently over prelims.

I think I'm kind of getting closer to my dream. yay!
I would do almost anything to fulfil it:) within legal and moral means of course! duh!


When the rain is gone,
will you still be there?
Will my wishes be fulfilled?
I would like to think the positive way.
I want it badly.
No matter how hard,
I'll continue reaching out.

Who says it's impossible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home