my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stressed.
That one word, although being overused in my opinion, practically sums up how I'm feeling for these few days.
Okay, maybe I'm just thoroughly tensed up and nervous.
I really hope the both places will be offered to me.

Oh yes! Thanks for helping me! If you do chance upon my blog, I guess you know I'm referring to you:D I'll give u a treat if we can both find the time when you're not that busy yep!

On a side note, I'm being offered a particular internship. Wondering if I should reject it. Cause I may be offered other things. And hopefully, if I'm offered the places as mentioned above, I wouldn't even be considered part of it already.

I'm hoping, wishing, praying for the best!
I'm staying optimistic no matter what.
Give me your blessings and wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home