my liFe stoRy

Friday, April 03, 2009

Attended statistics lecture by the UK lecturer on tuesday. I realised only now that I haven't blogged about it yet. Well, Dr Celia Phillips' lecture was really fun! :) She was rather humorous during the 6 hour lecture and told us anecdotes too. The stats prelim wasn't exactly well done in my opinion, though Dr Celia told me it was. Hmm, I don't know but the mean mark for stats across the board for sim was 48%, which is really pathetic.
Anyway, I do feel motivated to study after Dr Celia's lecture. But the exams are really burdensome. And it's in about 4 weeks time. I haven't touched accounting. ohno! And no matter what, I have to sit for the exams...even if...yes.
Now i feel the result of not having projects. Don't you other LSE students agree with me?

Thou shalt give up not.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home