my liFe stoRy

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I swear it's driving me crazy. Seriously.
Oh well. Hope something good does come out of it.
My tiny brain is stuffed up with so many things right now and it's not helping.

Worried worried worried. to the point of desperation.
I want a good reply quick!

And getting a letter from her won't be easy too I suppose.

Actually, I have pretty nothing much to update about today. Just felt like coming to my blog to type some things out which you probably wouldn't even understand.

argh. my friends, don't you feel the seering frustration? Like when there's something important and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it. It's just waiting that you can do. It's a horrible feeling. Totally.
And it's much worse when exams are approaching well at the same time and you need an ideal situation between the both.

Okay, I'm really blabbering too much here for no apparent reason.


ps. I promise I'll be good. please give me the chance to get it!

And weirdly, I suddenly had the urge to apply for the unis in aussie. I don't know why. Maybe it's a way to get away from everything. Ok, but I didn't. LOL. I don't want to leave my dear island singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home