my liFe stoRy

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've been keeping a close watch on the situation in thailand for the past week or so through the media and internet. I have a thai friend but have not talked to him for a long long time. Well, I don't think it's all that appropriate to ask him about the thai civilian views on their government and issues along this line I guess. Though I would really like to find out first hand from a thai living in thailand about his views and why the people reacted in that way, etc. I wouldn't mention any controversial issues here on my blog where I don't know who from all over the world will have access to. But I just feel that violence does not solve problems at all. Not the least bit. Will the reds come out again after they've rested enough and muster up unity among themselves? Will the thai government continue to use harsh methods of stopping them? Or will the thai government use peaceful negotiations to apeace the situation? No matter how each party react, this is definitely not an easy task to deal with. I think it's such a pity that the ASEAN Summit has to be called off due to the protests. Most of the leaders were already there in thailand.


Anyway, exams are coming! It's creeping nearer and nearer. I'm trying to mug as best as possible so that I'll be able to do well in the exams. And yet, at the same time I still need to think about other issues. Gosh. I need everything to come into order.
It's so worrying when you know that's your dream and you have no idea if it's going to be offered to you or being denied. I'm definitely not someone who just sit there and think and think but do nothing about it, though I'd admit I put a lot of thought into it. At least I've done something about it. So now, I'm playing a few waiting games. Wouldn't it be nice if everything turns out as I dream of and not clash. PLEASE PLEASE do not clash!
Then after exams, I can settle my job or internship or apprenticeship or course whichever comes along the way. I don't mind the one that doesn't offer remuneration actually. haha:)
I would just say, I'm chasing my dreams with much enthusiasm and passion and will not stop till I achieve it.
Please XX XXXX, please help me out with the xxxxxx. I believe you will and I will believe in myself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home