my liFe stoRy

Sunday, April 12, 2009

The world seems to be in an unwanted mess right now. Look at the political situation in thailand. Look at the earthquake struck italy. Look at the Singaporeans who were affected by the indian rojak contamination and the steamboat contamination. Look at how we are in the economic mess, with everyone trying to scramble out of it in vain. Look at how we are caught in this difficult situation where we're trying to decide on our future. What does our future hold for us? No one could tell.
Will time explain everything? Will it cure all pain?
Will we get what we want so badly?
I sure hope so.

I do have the feeling that everything will turn out right and what I wanted. Hope the feeling's right.

It's such a pain to play the waiting game, with everything unsure. I guess you wouldn't understand what I'm blabbering about here unless you know me or talked to me within the past couple of months.
So many of us, with so little places opened. What could be worse than that? Please please please do not kick me out! I know it's not just me alone in the waiting game, many of my good friends are and the results of it will soon show but it's still making everyone live in worry for the time of waiting. I haven't felt so horrible in my life as now. Let me be truimphant please.

On a lighter note, easter! I remember when I was younger, I used to buy easter eggs made of chocolate and would be jumping around whenever I have them. Felt like a long time passed.

And I'm glad I studied ibm yesterday. Isn't as loathsome as before but still overspilling content in my opinion. Yes, I totally agree with Dr Amos Witztum that the uk lecturers shouldn't come just a month before the exams but should start giving us lectures right from the start of the year. SIM and LSE should make arrangments for this seriously. I prefer the LSE lecturers way much than the local ones. The way they lecture that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home