my liFe stoRy

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I really don't know how to describe my feelings after coming to know that my rv dance juniors(now in nj) got gold with honours for their chinese dance! :D:D:D I feel so happy for them though i wasn't from nj but at least we were once from the same dance troupe and went through 1 syf together. I miss dancing times, be it times in rvds or times with sdt, though the one with jj modern dance is too short for me to comment about and further more, I was just a guest dancer with them according to my school testimonial.
Anyway, yes, although I was just a small fry in rvds, the dancing times with good friends there just made me happy and they were memorable.
The nights I spent at singapore dance theatre learning ballet also made me feel contented. I know I must go back to sdt for ballet, after exams. I can't wait! And I want to join their performance later in the year, okay, if I have the time.

And I can't wait for so many exciting things after exams! Outings, dance, volunteering, media courses! AHH here I come! Plus shopping with my dear cousins of course!
Plus I'm waiting for good news and yes, I believe it'll happen soon soon soon!

Makes me so motivated to study! HEHEE! I want to do super well for my upcoming exams!
It's coming in 2 weeks. And ending in 5 weeks thereabout.

On a side note, over the past 2 days, I heard so many people speaking in all sorts of different languages on the bus and mrt! OOOHH, the beauty of languages. Though I don't know why some people choose to discriminate certain languages, but to me, the languages are just beautiful. I'm aiming to master at least 10 languages before the age of 35.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home