my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How great words and their meanings be interpreted! Today while I was studying with qingyue, indeed, something which she said struck me. In fact, I think it's true. She told me that there's 2 ways which people can interpret forces, not in the literal sense though. According to chemists, positive attract negative. To psychologists, however, positive attracts positive. I believe in the latter! It actually means, if you choose to think positive, then something positive will happen to you. Okay, I'll think positive from this moment on! It's way cool! The essence of language itself lies in the varying ways one can interpret the words used. That's why I'm so interested in studying anything to do with languages. Oh man, I hope I can get in!
POSITIVE ATTRACTS POSITIVE is my mantra from now on! :):)

Anyway, I think I did adsorb what I studied today though I wouldn't say it's a lot. Jia you to me! Yes, I can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home