my liFe stoRy

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Well, like what one of my dear junior posted on her blog, haha yes, here I am sitting waiting and wishing too!
I wonder if my good news will ever come at all. It's quite devastating and nerve wrecking going through it a 2nd time altogether. Okay, shall stay positive:) yes, I'm still waiting for my good news. And I believe that it'll come soon.

I'm all cooped up at home today trying to revise and try out the accounting tutorials and go through the thick set of notes. I hope the effort pays off. And I've decided to use the same strategy as I used during o'levels. Just pick out the topics that are important and make sure those are well glued to my head and then do well for it. I know it'll work!
Statistics later in the day. I'm sure it'll make me a tad happier. :D

Oh yes, I totally forgot to blog about the wind which swept through singapore on thursday night. Oh dear, it was likened to the tornado( a little exagerrated) First, I heard sounds and I told myself, "Oh no, something is coming from outside!" and within a matter of seconds, my papers were flying everywhere and I was frantically trying to catch all of them. Closed the window and looked out. Even the largest of trees standing strong by the road were swaying along with the wind. According to the news, this has not happened for a good nine years! wow!
The weather in the day has been killing for the past few weeks. Sorching, even in the early mornings where everything's supposed to be cool and nice. Global climate change is slowly but definitely taking charge. How can we humans just sit here and watch? Something must be done about the rubbish that are thrown away each day. Something must be done to reduce the number of cars on the roads in developed countries drastically. And more trees ought to be planted.
I wouldn't be surprised if one day, historical records show that humans have become extinct, judging by the way the climate is changing. Please, the icecaps at north and south pole are melting at a rate never been seen before. It's intimidating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home