my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yes! I'm halfway through my exams. I don't know what to say but I sure hope my Accounting paper passes the minimum passing mark.
I got the blogging mood back so I decided to pop by here.
Anyway, I'm left with 2 papers so YIPPIE!

Anyway, just some updates to those friends who still read my blog. As you all know, I've been studying the university of london degree for the past year. I'm going to change to the RMIT degree in Mass Communications instead! Well, if they accept me. *clasps hands and prays hard* Haha though my friends and dad all said they'll definitely accept cos you know, _ _ _ is money minded.

Oh man, suddenly I'm reminded of the sentosa golf course! I want to go there to play golf! Grr.

Next week thurs is my last paper. YAY! I'm going mad thinking of all the wonderful things after this last exam. FREEDOM before I get a job and officially announce that I'm going back into workaholic lifestyle. Okay, actually even workaholic me will have to relax and spend some money doing the things I enjoy.

I haven't been exercising for so long! HELP i'm getting fat! Ok maybe a little exagerrated. But really, I need exercise, something which I haven't had the time for in the past few months. Only maybe a little stretch here and there but it's not enough. Look at my stomach and face. I feel so obese. Plus all the starbucks I've been having almost on a daily basis. omg, luckily i'm not in france or australia or for that matter in any western countries. Else I would be gorging on the macarons and chocolate like a deprived little girl everyday! Can you imagine?!?!

I'm actually still thinking which companies I should approach for a job. Magazines, news stations, esplanade? Maybe I should go back sentosa if all else doesn't come through. The animal handler one is quite attractive.
It's so hard to get one in the media industry in this economic crisis. Everyone's cutting costs.

Ok my laptop's battery is going flat soon! Better switch it off!

Anyway, one last thing. Nice slippers on pat mok's blog. If you can, go have a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home