my liFe stoRy

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Exams are in a matter of four days! Oh my god.
Okay, other than getting fidgety and such, I'm not going to panick because panicking doesn't do any good at all.
I can only study as best as I can and leave the rest to the examiners to decide right?
But really, accounting is sucking the soul out of me. I think I'm enjoying ibm now. But the other modules call for more attention. oops.

I'm really looking forward to holidays after the exams in 3 weeks time!
Money sucking holidays.
I'm going to:
shop
have manicures and pedicures
go for courses
meet up with friends
go beach
shop shop and more shopping
hair treatment maybe?

So hopefully I do get jobs during that period which will keep me so busy and keep the money rolling in so that the money input is more than the money output. haha! I'm serious ok.

And I'm still hoping something nice will happen.
Wishing upon that tiny little star up in the vast sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home