my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just read the report in the newspapers about the ugly incident that happened to quan yi feng. And of course, I went to read addy's blog too. Hai. I feel so appalled by how anyone can do such a thing to others. GRR! Even if there were miscommunications, I feel that yi feng should not have been asked to wear something which isn't even her measurements and then later scolded for wearing the beige gown at the wrong time. IT'S NOT HER FAULT! I'm all angsty right now. Adding on, the gown which was specially sourced by addy and plus the cartier jewellery which were supposed to be worn together with the gown were totally not worn at all for the star awards just because of like what addy said on his blog, someone just had to 为了个人名利 and make yi feng wear the first outfit at the starting of the show. And at the end, yi feng even had to apologise for really absolutely nothing.

And since, I'm quite an ardent fan of yi feng, I feel angered by the way she's being treated. Totally unacceptable. I hate it when people do things just for the sake of themselves and their "face" in this case.

And I'm so sad for both addy and yi feng. Really. sigh.
Addy, if you're reading this, don't feel 失败 anymore k? Cheer up! You were not the cause of the whole thing. I'm very very sure you already did your very best! Really! And everyone whom you styled that night shone brightly on stage. You have not failed!
And I'm really glad yi feng was able to get into the top 10 most popular female artistes. She still shone brightly despite the unhappiness backstage and gave the most touching speech of all! Gambatte yi feng! You have my support and of course, the support from all your other fans too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home