my liFe stoRy

Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy May Day to all "labourers"!
Sounds rather funny. Seriously! LOL:D
I'm looking forward to the holidays after exams! WOOH!
I'm looking forward to the relaxation cum hustle bustle of work life though I haven't officially sourced for any jobs yet. Hehee. But really can't wait already! I'm studying as best as I can for now!
And I'm looking forward to the courses during that period.
I'm looking forward to helping out at the mps sessions.

And I'm considering on applying for the rmit university part time mass communications degree if I do have to stay at sim so that I'll be doing 2 degrees concurrently so that when I graduate it'll be easier for me to get into my dream industry. Hmm, I think my mum is supportive of that. I did mention about it briefly to her while watching the news just now.

Talking about news, the first case of swine flu in asia is confirmed. A Mexican traveller in Hong Kong. I sincerely pray for the ones who have contracted this deadly influenza. I hope they'll have a speedy recovery.

I'm trying to save money for the holidays after exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home