my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Tomorrow's the official start of my exams. So I guess blogging will be put on a hiatus temporarily, though I believe I'll still be reading other people's blogs. I don't like putting a whole platon of unstable emotions here too much so that's why I don't want to blog during the exam period. hahahah.
Anyway, I wouldn't say I'm very prepared for the exams but I can say I've done my best and hope for the best.

At the same time, yes I know I should stop thinking of that for at least the time being. But how how how to forget?? It's making my shiver with nervousness.
I want that badly.
really.
PLEASE please please!


I wonder if I'll be able to get a short term job after my exams but i sure hope so. But for a few weeks after exams, I want to just moope around, hang out with friends, do the things I like, shop, eat, you know.
Then again, I don't think it's even easy for me to get a short term job in the media industry right now. Or journalism sector.

Anyway, I really love listening to yes 93.3 on weekday nights because there's chongqing on the live broadcast. Listening to his voice makes me comforted admidst all the tortuous stress especially during this period. I don't know exactly why but it's just like that. And he never fail to make me smile during his broadcast:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home