my liFe stoRy

Thursday, May 14, 2009

GRR! ROAR! 2 huge pimples the side of my forehead. It's maddening I swear. Not just because it's unsightly but because it's painful as well.
And yesterday my father was such an imp to irritate me to the maximum. I almost exploded like a volcano. Damn it! Please people, do no attempt to irritate me during any exam period especially, I'm emotionally weak and if you do, I might just explode. You wouldn't want to see that happen. Really.

But well, I cooled down and studied while staying up to listen to chongqing on the radio. :)
Really made me feel better. hmm. If only I can manage to call in which is almost impossible. Not impossible though. Nvm. attending a course in june. I have not told my parents yet. Oh no. It's at night you know. So, kind of problematic. They should change it to one in the day then I can skip the part about telling my parents I'm going for the course, which they most probably would nag because it ends at 10pm for that 5 days.
Hopefully I hear something about the other course then... haha.
Sorry I don't really want to divulge anything here.

I read a long dated blog post by chong qing. Totally agree with him. He talked about his good friend pat mok. Haha. Though I do not know her personally, I can feel that she is a true friend. Those whom you can pour your problems, bitch with, be sure that what you say won't be leaked out. Though many people describe her as a big mouth, which I really think it's a rude nickname to give others, I feel that she definitely is not. Hope I can get to know her personally one day. It'll be so fun! :)

Ok, I'm gone now. I need to study for tomorrow's econs exam.
On a side note, I think uni admissions are really weird. People with reasonably good results aren't even getting accepted. To the point where I heard a number of juniors whom I know were from good jcs and got reasonably good results face the prospect of retaking their alevels. Absurd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home