my liFe stoRy

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I feel so deprived of music this couple of days. Grr. The last paper is this coming thursday and it's sapping away energy from me. Despite finding IBM somehow interesting in a way, it still is tough and driving me up the wall. And weekend radio is rather boring. Boo. And it's filled with the noisy songs. Boo. Haven't danced in a long while. Boo. And I'm in need of hagen daaz ice cream. Boo. Okay, switch to symphony 92.4. yay.
Okay I have too many wants to satisfy. Nevermind. 4 more days of torment.
I can't wait for weekday nights' radio programmes. Oh man! Monday hurry come! That's tomorrow actually.
Hmm.
I think I'll go find a full time job after exams. Seriously.
I'm raving mad now because I'm bored. Boredom drives one into desperation. Well, at least for me.
I need to shop!
AAAHHH!

I can't wait to switch course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home