my liFe stoRy

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thinking if I should go tomorrow. I feel I should. sigh. how how how? I bet my parents will nag me again. ROAR. Can't stand constant naggings. Nag again and I'll burst!


Anyway, I realised I can't apply for rmit. TSKTSK stupid sim staff refused to let me, saying that you must have a full diploma to apply for that. WAHH I STARED AT HER LIKE SHE'S SOME WEIRD CREATURE! whatever.
Decided to apply for buffalo's communications instead. Oh, just as well la i guess, since I know of others who are or may be applying for buffalo's comm too. It's not bad just that the fees is kind of exorbitant.
And I wonder when the UOL results will be out. Someone please enlighten me!

Going out for shopping later with cousins! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home