my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's such a tiring process. I mean the applying to ub process. I just got an email from the programme executive today and she highlighted that I need to submit transcripts for my uol first year. I mean, she works in sim, she should at least roughly know that uol only has 1 exam and of course results aren't out yet since the exams are just over. Oh my gosh. I'm worried you know. Seriously. Because I really want to change course. No matter what. I hope it's solved by tomorrow. I replied her through emai already, explaining to her like how the uol business programme executive explained. Hope everything goes really smoothly. I'll do anything to change it successfully. Hmm, the admission criteria for that is Olevels so I hope everything really goes smoothly. I don't care whether there's transfer credits for my first year or not, I need to change course. I'm serious. I tried calling her but she had ended work for the day. Tomorrow. Must settle everything tomorrow and I have dental tmr. Please don't call me during my dental appointment. Worried is really the right word to use. Please do it for me!

Okay, sorry for the ramblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home