my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I met up with qingyue and mingxi yesterday to chill at starbucks. We kind of had a great time talking though we were all kind of tired after that. After which, we went to the library to get books. Yes books. I like to read. Anyway, when we were at jp, we saw mark lee:) But he looked kind of upset and I found out just now when I read his blog that he lost his phone with hundreds of photo memories and all inside. Oh man. I hope whoever picks it up returns it. Then towards the evening I went for something meaningful:) Stayed till rather late but because it's near my house, I could get home in roughly 5 to 10 mins.

Today went to trim my fringe again. After such a long time. *faints* Months. And I'm accompanying mingxi there tomorrow in the morning then have to rush to town to meet desiree and maybe sienmae. It's been long.

I hope my friends are free on weekdays. I can't meet on weekends! Hmmm. please don't ask me out on weekends. sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home