my liFe stoRy

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm so relieved that it's going smoothly. THANKFUL!

I'm now sitting comfortably at starbucks in simei. Whiling away my time while sipping on Chai Tea Latte and feasting on my cheese bagel with cream cheese. What great lifestyle! :) Feels good.

Anyway, there's news of the 1st confirmed case of h1n1 flu here in singapore already. I hope there's no human transmission like that in japan. But having said that, I really have to applaud japan for their responsible actions. The methods which they took to curb further spreading is really excellent.

Still waiting intently for the replies from the companies which I sent email to. I went for my dental appointment today and my orthodontist agreed with me that it's kind of difficult to get a decent job in this kind of economic environment right now. Oh man, all I can do is send emails asking and try to apply for some alternative jobs. Kind of hard.

The past week saw me starting on my chinese novels and non fiction books again. Haha:) I like reading. Though I don't really fancy reading fiction stories unless it's english literature kind. hmm.
I feel that I need to start on my ballet again. really. SDT! Please add more classes in weekday mornings or afternoons. PLEASEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home