my liFe stoRy

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Woohoo! I finally got a perfume for myself. After saving for quite a long period of time, I decided not to spend a huge part of it on one that is overly expensive yet it needs to have a proper brand so that I do not end up smelling stinky instead.
So, I got myself a BURBERRY perfume. It's not very big but I guess it's worth the money spent. I paid $33.90 for it. Don't you think it's a bargain? I wanted very much initially to get the PRADA one from SaSa but it costs $98. Goodness gracious.
Anyway, I got a top from Cotton On and it's just $5! :D
And another top or can be used as dress from Mjphosis. It's $17.80 after discount.
I LOVE GSS! Will show more photos of the clothes I bought as soon as I take photos of them and upload them here.
Oh by the way, if you do notice from the photos, my fingernails are done again. I did them myself this time!
I was lazy to travel to novena. But I will soon because I need to utilise the package.

Here's photos of my perfume:) It's not that strong. Has a sweet light smell that lingers.






Okay, more stuff from magazines which I doubt I'll have money to buy but it's worth a glance because they're really pretty. To repeat, I'm not buying them. I'm just sharing with you some items which are pretty. Please don't get the wrong idea.

CHANEL BALLET FLATS ($465)
Ralph lauren collection silk jacquard Raj coat and Alexandra pants($1998 and $898)


Dior by john galliano silk crepe georgette dress ($7765)
This I truly want but the price is too exorbitant. Perhaps if there's any sponsor, I'll willingly take it:) haha daydreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home