my liFe stoRy

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Life is just starting to get all hyped up next week. By that, I actually mean busy. I'm excited that I'm going to be busy. I'm not being weird. I'm just happy. I can't wait for work to start on monday. It's actually sort of an internship, trainee attachment to be exact. I don't think it's convenient to divulge which company it is here. But well, the first letter starts with M. That's all I can say.

Oh yes, anyone who needs a freelance writer you can email me at janet_carissa@hotmail.com
Can be essays or feature writing. english or chinese.

Just last night, it's confirmed that singapore has 14 cases of h1n1 cases. Certain countries like australia seem to be quite badly hit by the virus too. :(
Let's all be prepared for a serious outbreak.

Haven't really been meeting up with friends except for mingxi and qingyue. I guess my timings do not coincide with my other friends' free time. Oh well. Maybe next time I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home