my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I just read a blogpost by addy. It's really meaningful. The one about the true meaning of writing blogs.
I feel exactly the same way as him. No one should criticise another person outrightly, especially on blogs. No one has the right to do so. And you see, although I do post some of the things I buy and all that, I don't say something that costs a high price to be cheap and sorts, you get what I mean. There's seriously no point in flaunting. Everyone started from status quo.
And I don't like it when people start being rude in their comments on their blog. It's infuriating. Really.
Like hello. Although it may be your own personal blog, you shouldn't scold others rude names when they ask you questions and such.
Addy is really one of the most humble personalities whom I know. No matter how much he is earning from his salons, he still cares about people around him. And his wonderful personality exudes warmth to the people around. Not forgetting charity work too. There's one coming up. Love Can't Wait Fashion Show on 8th June 2009 at 7.30pm. It's at Tampines 1.
Do go read addy's blog if you guys have the time. I have his link on my blog. :)

I think I've been doing much these days although uol exams are over.
And I'm thinking quite a lot too.

On a side note, I can't wait for a particular course coming up at the end of the month! Mingxi! I know you can't wait too! :D
And I feel so blessed. updates when everything's confirmed. haha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home