my liFe stoRy

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life is fragile

Although this happened last year, I still can't really believe it.
I haven't really had time to stop and think about this. Well, I knew a schoolmate from my secondary school days. We have never been in the same class, nor were we good friends. We merely knew the existence of one another. I remember not exactly having a good impression of her lifestyle. From sec school days, as I heard from her classmates, she was always drinking and wearing skimpy clothes at bars when she was still considered underaged.

After graduation, I haven't seen her ever since. I found out 1-2 years later that she got pregnant. She was a single mother, but I believe she played her part while she was still around. Just last year, I heard news from friends that she just ended her life. Just like that.

I really have no idea what exactly happened, but I feel so sad for her. Even though we were mere acquaintances... Seeing her post her and her daughter's photo on facebook just a day before it happened, I just felt that life is so unexpected. I suppose the stress must have been too much for her to bear.

Rest in Peace. Hope everything's well for you wherever you are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home