my liFe stoRy

Friday, October 22, 2010

I've been trying quite a lot of products over the past few years and not too long ago, I decided to try Spa Botanica's products. One of their facial products which I like would be their balance toner. I used to have only very rare pimples when I was in my secondary school days. However, in my junior college days and after, I experienced pimples quite often. Of course, stress is one of the partial reasons for it. But I think the more important thing was the facial products used. Other than cleansing, I realized that it's important to use toner and moisturizers. This particular toner from Spa Botanica totally suit my skin type and I would definitely encourage those of you who have oily T-zone and normal skin to use it too.

Honestly, I like the staff from Spa Botanica too. Their service is in tip-top condition. Anyway, you all can get the Spa Botanica products from the spa itself at Sentosa.
I suppose the only trouble would be travelling over to Sentosa to buy those stuff. Haha. But I really think it's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home