my liFe stoRy

Sunday, November 28, 2010

HARRY POTTER!

You know, I used to not be a great fan of Harry Potter but now I think otherwise. Honestly, I've only watched The Chamber of Secrets and The Deathly Hallows P1 so far. But now I want to watch all of it!

You must be thinking what prodded me into this decision. Well, it's because of my favourite character in harry potter! Most would name Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Dumbledore or even Lord Voldermort.

But, my personal favourite is Dobby, the house elf! Love him to bits! He's so cute and loyal!
After watching The Deathly Hallows Part 1, I felt so emotional when I saw him die. Yes, I didn't read the book so I did not see it coming. Ok, but i did remember seeing my friends tweet about it. My tears just flowed uncontrollably. If there were any house elves in real life, I really wouldn't mind having Dobby as my friend. It's disgusting how the evil forces use their power with much stupidity and harming creatures which mean no harm to them in the series.




“Dobby didn’t mean to kill anyone. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure.”
On a side note, I even dreamt of Dobby. Really love love love that cute little creature! It's horrible he died in part 1. urgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home