my liFe stoRy

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tsk. Some people are unthinkable.

I have this acquaintance from primary school. We were in the same CCA. She was rather aloof and cold when I tried to be friendly and nice to her then. After so many years of not seeing one another, she tried to add me as friend on facebook. If you chose not to be my friend then, what makes you think I will choose to be your friend now? And what gives you the right to want to snoop around my life now since you gave me the disgustingly black face and childishly bad attitude then?

I have my own life, and luckily, away from yours. And I have my own circle of friends whom I cherish with all my heart. So please, shoo! Don't come snooping into my life. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home