my liFe stoRy

Monday, June 15, 2009

I woke up to swollen eyes 2 weeks ago i just remembered. I have totally no idea why. But luckily it went off in a few days. Haha. But the feeling was horrible.

Anyway, work's been good. Well, at least I feel that I'm enjoying it. I hope they'll let me do gms for the entire 3 months. :) I believe it's more fun than the others. And because I prefer waking up in the early early morning too. But oops. Today something happened. I was like thinking "oh shit" when it happened.

I really miss ballet. sigh. But the class has started and it's like so wasteful if I join back the class now because I would have paid full amount yet attend 2 less classes. Boo hoo. But then again I think i'll only have time to do it like now because once school starts I have a feeling that it's going to be crazy schedules.

I'm so going to the gym next week. Yes. Maybe I should go everyday next week. good idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home