my liFe stoRy

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I haven't been updating my blog properly for so long. Time to do some justice to my dear blog i suppose.

I did my nails myself the other day! :) And for once, it's perfect.
Rare. Because I usually go for manicures instead. And actually, I went for another manicure and pedicure at Monsoon on friday. But I have not uploaded the photos of my nails yet. It's not bad. But too bad Kenzo isn't with them anymore if not I'll get more sophisticated nail art. My current one is just simple and sweet.
This is the one I did myself.

Also, I read this good book from the library. It's a chinese book actually. Teaching how you should read and break up your sentences so that it'll be presented in a pleasant way when reading and eventually capture the attention of the audience:)


Next up! I went lunching with qingyue at the fast food restaurant outside Jurong BirdPark.
By fast food, I don't mean macdonalds nor kfc nor long john silvers nor mos burger.
It serves food somewhat similar to swensens.
And I took some photos of the swans and ducks just outside the restaurant.
So elegant and cute!

Remember that I promised to upload the photo of the dress I bought?
Here it is. Haha I really like it.

OOOHH that reminds me. I went out with desiree, sienmae and mingxi. We went to coffee club and had our individual orders before getting a sinful MUDPIE!!
OH MAN! I WANT MORE! Just look at it!






Okay, this is a super random shot. I was merely trying out the different effects on my handphone.
I look really plump and unglam in this shot. HORRID.

Last but not least, I've been going to work (internship actually) everyday on weekdays.
And on the way out from my workplace, there's this whole lane of bungalows.
I met this cute and sweet cat the other day so I decided to catch a photo of it. HEHEE.
Not a very clear photo because the weather was crazy. The sweltering heat can kill.
I owe my dear friends visiting my blog an explanation right? I haven't updated properly at all till today. And still, I think this is a rather tardy post. Anyway, I've been going to work from monday to friday for the past 2 weeks. And I have to reach mediacorp by 5.30am. Then when I get home, there's not much time and I've been having writer's block for the last few days.
This whole week I don't think I'm updating. Because I'll be there from 5.30am. And I'll be staying till about 10pm? If I really do update, it'll be super short posts and done in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home