my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

So many things happening in my life recently. And it made me think and reflect quite a bit.
Haven't been to facial for 3 months already and so, since I have some time on hands today and I want to relax a little before actually mugging for my quiz, I decided to head down for my facial. While doing the facial, many thoughts went through my mind. Although I've already been thinking quite a bit recently, but the relaxing environment allowed me to think through things more clearly, although only for a short 1 hour. I think I need to find time to head down to the spa at sentosa. I need time by myself to think through some things in a nice and relaxing place.

Anyway, I'm really grateful for some nice things which happened to me this year. Albeit the sadness and grieve I've been through for the past year, I feel so fortunate to have a group of friends just being there bringing a smile to my face although they didn't do anything physically or literally. Not sure if you know what I mean here.

I'm also glad I have some friends in school whom I can spout rubbish to and tell secrets to also. Thanks.

After much thinking, I know what really means a lot to me. I will never let go of them even if it means losing everything else. I know it's worth it. Sometimes, little is in fact, more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home