my liFe stoRy

Thursday, January 07, 2010

So far, 2010 has been rather good I would say. Life has been reasonably good except for the fact that it feels empty and sucky without my grandma.
And my holidays are coming to an end soon because my next semester starts next monday.

I've been enjoying my holidays very much.
Resorts Sentosa is beckoning me tomorrow. I'm thinking of visiting the hotel there to have a look before my semester starts next week. I hope I don't spend too much money tomorrow. hmm, the spa photos on the website look really tempting and relaxing.

Oh no, I realised I accidentally deleted photos from my camera, so it means that I've lost a few photos which I haven't saved in my external hard disk. Luckily most of the photos are already saved.

Met up with szeyin the other day for buffet lunch at Kushinbo. The food there was really good! And then after that, we made our way to the bird shop at Serangoon North and shopping at orchard. :):)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home