my liFe stoRy

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Gladly, I attended the RV BIG WALK together with Ming Xi. Yi Li couldn't wake up in time and so, gave it a miss. It was great yesterday! Made friends with another alumni who is much older than I am.

I think it's really nice to be part of the alumni. It gives me the warm feeling when I see everyone come together. And of course it was great to see some of the teachers whom I haven't seen for quite a long time, especially Mrs Jasmine Chua, Mrs Kan, Mr Tan Kim Chuan, Ms Lee Choi Yeok and some others.


I was really delighted to see so many of the alumni to be back and participating in the rv big walk! It's heartwarming to see that everyone has not forgotten about our beloved alma matar. I love RV!



The boon lay campus is really huge. Hey! Our donations are in it! Hahaha!

The facilities are really really good! Look at the computers, the library, the courts, the track, the hostel, the hall, the classrooms and so on!
We were treated to polar breakfast before our walk and it's not cheapo ok! It consisted of chicken pie, custard puff and sugar roll. Then there was also a goodie bag. But I didn't manage to get the other goodie bag.



Anyway, I have exactly one week of holidays left before the next semester aka Spring semester starts! This week I have some plans in mind already! Kushinbo lunch, window shopping, zoo, bodyworlds. I hope I do it all. It spells quite some money being spent. OHNO! I'll see how la, maybe bodyworlds should be out of my plans. It's more expensive than going to the zoo.



Today, however, is a little boring. It's once again a boring sunday. My gosh, why are my sundays like that??? I need to do more interesting things on sunday instead of doing practically nothing. Okay, not nothing. I'm reading a book right now.



Hope this year will be an awesome one! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home