my liFe stoRy

Monday, January 11, 2010

Today's the first day of school for the spring semester! Quite excited for the semester to begin although I've been really enjoying the holidays.

Since yesterday was the last day of my holidays before spring sem comes, I decided to give myself a little treat. Guess what? I decided to pay the spa a visit. I went to Spa Botanica at Sentosa and chose to just do the spa gardens instead of taking the other treatments. It was definitely a relaxing and well deserved treat for me just before the next school term starts. They had the mudpool, float pool, swimming pool and both cold and hot jacuzzi. Although it was a sunday yesterday and I had expected more people to be at the spa gardens, it was surprisingly quiet because those who went either were undergoing treatment or were at a different part from me, which of course is a good thing because I get to do each part alone and that made it seem like my own private spa. Super cool. If only I own it, then I wouldn't have to pay whenever I go. But yea, it was really like a private spa and I had the mudpool, float pool(with waterfall) and the jacuzzi to myself. There was also treatment body foam, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, face treatments and all. I love it very much!
If you guys want a nice quiet spa experience, do try out spa botanica at sentosa.

Anyway, school just started today and it was quite a happy one. Although I was still a little in the holiday mode, which I'm sure I'll get out off within a couple of days, it wasn't as tiring as I thought it may have been.
I shall work hard toward my goals this semester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home