my liFe stoRy

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've been thinking quite a lot recently. Maybe it's the free time that I have that made me think.
After reading a particular article today, I started thinking again. I'm not sure if you would know what I'm talking about below but I feel that I need to blog about it.

Once again, I thought of my late grandmother and people around me. Sometimes, i may appear non-chalant but I do appreciate the love showered upon me by every single one of my friends.

I'm really really glad and I feel so fortunate that I got to know more friends recently. Though I've not known them for a whole 21 years of my life, I've known them for around 6 months to a year i suppose. Although it seems like such a short span of time, I feel that a particular few of them have become one of the bestest friends I've ever had. Whenever I'm with them, I feel the sincerity and genuine friendship. Maybe it's my grandmother's death that make me learn how to appreciate life more. I really cherish every moment I spend with you all and I really hope it'll last for a lifetime. I believe they've seen more sillyness and craziness on my part more than what I've shown to any others.

I agree that it's really 缘分...... :) Thanks for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home