my liFe stoRy

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm sick. But luckily I won't be moody and all when I'm sick. I still prance around like nobody's business. Haha.
Sorry, I realised I haven't been updating this space and probably a couple of you have been visiting my blog once in a while. I've been really busy with schoolwork. Loads of readings to keep up with and I must say I'm trying to finish it all religiously as much as possible. Really can't wait for this sem to be over although I must say I love most of my lecturers. :)

Anyway, my birthday is coming in a months' time. 8th march! Haha Actually, I can't wait! Although I think I'll be emotional that my grandma is no longer around to celebrate it with me. Oh man, I should have just celebrated my 20th birthday last year. :(:( Sorry that I'm getting so emotional as always, but I really can't help it!

And yay! I finally found out where pat jie does her beautiful nails! I finally asked her! :)
Damn excited. Maybe I should do it after my exams are over? Or christmas time maybe? :D
Pretty nails I love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home