my liFe stoRy

Friday, June 18, 2010

Have been sleeping quite late recently. Assignment...not that many but I just take quite long to complete. Don't know how busy summer 2 will be. Hope it won't be that crazy.

Have been eating and eating without exercising recently too. I need to stretch, dance, etc.... Feel like joining the fitness club at taka as recommended by my friend who told me and my other friend that there's an indoor pool there. But it's far too expensive for us. sighs.

Life has been rather fulfilling for me this year. Hanging out with my friends for awesome dinners and talking till late in the night. Even though I still miss my late grandmother like crazy, I suppose life isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Don't worry, I know how to cope with the grief positively. And I'm really glad that I have friends who understand me.

There's something I've been trying to do but to not much avail actually. I need to save money. And yes, this time I really really need to save money for something important. Not going to spend for GSS this time round. It's amazing that I'm saying this don't you think? haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home