my liFe stoRy

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yay! Blogger is finally okay! I'm elated. Well, because I feel so sad not being able to write.
Anyway, my internship ended and I'm starting school tomorrow! So fast!
Hmm, I didn't cry on my last day. But I felt a little emotional though. 3 months does mean something.
On my last day there on friday, I went for breakfast outside with JingYun, Weishan, Ray and Yizhuang because JingYun drives:):) We went to this very nice place. Guess where? Saddle Club! I saw the horses there and suddenly, I just felt a sense of calm and peace enter me and my heart melted upon seeing them. I definitely must save enough to buy a horse and upkeep it in future!
Okay here's one random photo I took with my colleagues there. I haven't uploaded some others I took.
Youyi and Qiqi:)
I watched my very first horror film, Where Got Ghost! 吓到笑! It's really good. In fact, I watched it twice. Haha.
I'm planning to watch the korean film Scandal Makers too.
But I'll have to be more calculative with my money for the next couple of weeks because I need to spend on my hair and makeup for Joyce's wedding. Luckily I already have my gowns and my manicure and pedicure have already been paid the last time I went to monsoon.
Starting school lessons tomorrow. I guess it's more of excitement to be going to learn what I'm really interested in. Well, at least now I don't have to engage in boring modules that wouldn't even bring me anywhere near my career aims. Yeah YAY!
That's all for now. I'll update again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home