my liFe stoRy

Friday, August 07, 2009

It was a rather hectic day today. At first I was slacking because I had to wait for the scripts to be done. And then after that when the scripts were done, I had to do the subtitles at the CG machine which is really really old. The third part was so rushed, luckily it was rather short.
Anyway, do watch 前线追踪 tonight. It's on 2 stories. One about a bird problem at hawker centres and the other is on ndp celebrity bloggers. Yup, both are really interesting! :)

Oh yes. On wednesday, quite a number of my friends came to mediacorp. It was nice seeing them there. Chendi went to participate in the variety programme 我要唱下去. I only went to Studio 1 for a little while but I had to settle my trailers so I had to go off. But I liked the sudio setting for that programme. Now I understand why some programmes have nicer settings. Can't write those things here though.
After that, it was rather late already so I decided to go off with celeste when she had to rush to her workplace at vivo.

Monday is a public holiday for national day! Haha but I still have to go to work. Need to package the programme so that it can be aired on tv. That's 世界一周on channel U by the way. Don't know why there's channel U programme for me to do. I do mostly channel 8 programmes.
Oh anyway, don't miss 早安您好on channel 8 on monday too!

Crazy. I feel like I'm mass advertising for the programmes. Haha nevermind.
Hmm. 3 weeks more and I'll be leaving mediacorp. Don't know how I should feel. But I'll definitely miss the people there. Maybe I'll go back after graduation. But I guess should be another department although people in my department are really nice. I want to try a few other departments.

Okay, I've talked too much about work on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home