my liFe stoRy

Friday, July 03, 2009

Work's been good I feel, except for some afternoons where I just pop the tape and dvd into the machine and wait forever for it to be transferred. So I'll just surf the internet rather aimlessly and wait for it to be done.
Well, you know, I'm one person who loves to get up early in the morning and so going to work early isn't a problem to me. :)
Anyway, yesterday I was quite high because 怡凤 and 鐘琴 came for our interview. Because I would say they're both within the hosts whom I really like. :D
Don't miss their 抢摊大行动! It debuts on 6th July. Every monday 8pm! Don't miss it!

It's fun because I like getting to know new friends so I guess doing 早安您好 is indeed a good thing because doctors, drama producers, actors, actresses, chinese physicians, stock analysts, cooks, etc come for interviews.

I need to search for more time though, because I need to go to sephora to get foundation. And maybe the clinique wash too. And I need to find time to meet with some friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home