my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm now sitting in office. The very spot where I was sitting 2 weeks ago in the morning. 2 weeks ago this day, I was already planning to go off soon when I received an sms from my father about ah ma's condition. I stared at the msg teary eyed and left immediately. Rushed down to changi hospital's ICU to see my grandmother. On the way there, I was already crying. Well, at least I spent the whole afternoon with her before her heartbeat dropped to zero.

Anyway, I can't remember the name of the taxi uncle who drove me to Changi Hospital but I would like to praise him for comforting me. And also another patient at Changi Hospital when I was trying to find the wards building. Thank you very much. Your kind actions and words made me less nervous.

Hey friends, please do not agitate me if not I warn you, I'll break into tears even more easily now as compared to last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home