my liFe stoRy

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I feel that I'm more emotional now than before. I don't think it's a very good thing but I can't control.
I still can't accept the fact that my grandma has passed away. 3 days before she passed away I was with her, talking and drinking her ginseng and felt so happy and contented. That was a sunday. And tuesday night, she fainted. Wed night she went off. How can I not be upset, emotional, heartbroken, when she's the only one who really cared for me since birth?
Aye. I've been crying everyday since over a week ago.

And then I realised how emotional I was when I was at work yesterday. My colleague said something and I didn't understand what she meant so I merely asked, "哪里有?" And if you know me, my pitch of voice is very high. So maybe it sounded as if I'm arguing or what. When the other older colleague came, she heard and told me, "别人叫你做,你就做。不要argue." PLEASE, I'M ALREADY VERY UPSET BY OTHER THINGS, SO ONCE YOU AGITATE ME BY SAYING SUCH THINGS AND USING THE WRONG WORD, IT'S THE END. I know you had chinese education and so your english is not so good. But I take things seriously and not as a joke like you said. I don't think it's funny when you said I argued. I take it to heart. I very well DID NOT ARGUE. So, you know what, I just burst into tears nonstop. I continued with my work but I cried nonstop. I already mentioned to a number of them, I'm very emotional and will cry anytime. If you do agitate me into crying, I'll cry nonstop and I can't stop for a very long while. So if you people can, make me laugh more instead of cry. At least when I laugh, it makes others laugh too. But when I cry, I'd admit, it's scary.
Or just SHOO and SHUT UP if you can't use the right word because I take things to heart.

That said, don't get me wrong, I'm actually rather contented at work. I'm just a little upset they changed me to another programme when I'm getting the hang of the original one just because of a stupid reason. But no point saying. Anyway, it's also good that I learn more different things so I'm not complaining about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home