my liFe stoRy

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Why do I always not have time to do the things I like? And why do I always seem so preoccupied with so many things? And why do people stop me from doing things that I wish to do?

I'm feeling the frustration yet again. And now I can't confide in my grandma because she's no longer around.
You can say that I'm emotional but well, I still have to tell you, I'm tearing almost everyday now. I just can't get over the fact that my most beloved person on earth is gone. GONE.

Although school's been great, I think that something is lacking. I prefer my working life. I'm looking forward to life after graduation, which is just about 2 years away. I miss my working colleagues, especially those whom I got to know during my 3 month internship stint. Actually, my small boss called me up the other day to ask me back to do a programme part time. But I can't because of my school schedule. Okay nevermind. I'll just concentrate on my studies for now and after graduation, hopefully I'll be back at the same company.

And I miss ballet. I really need my weekly dose of ballet. It helps bring the frustration towards life away. Miraculously. I don't know how. But it just does it. And I haven't been doing ballet for almost a year now. Imagine how much emotions are bottled up inside.

Enough of crazy rambling. Back to my sociology notes and textbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home