my liFe stoRy

Sunday, August 27, 2006

wahs! i had tution in the morning. tiring sia! hahas.. hmm, really, it's sad that i'm not going for the council trip to medan. I guess I will regret my choice really. But I really have to study study study! saddening.

haiyox.. later in the day i still have to CUT the teachers' faces out using the com and put it on a cartoon body.. hahahs!! so cute sia!! but will take a lot of time i think. Its ok.. YAYS! teachers' day coming. And I'm gonna go back to RV!! miss u peeps there. will definitely go back.

Anyways, yays!!!! I'm joining Grad Nite Musical for dance!! yeah, finally finally finally I'm gonna get to dance again. And believe me or not, just the thought of it makes me happy. After not really dancing for a long long time. sheesh!

PROMOS coming le! ahh... hafta study like siao again. cant wait till end of the year manx! Qing Yue, don't forget your promise okay??

-half contented-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home