my liFe stoRy

Friday, February 10, 2006

11 Feb 2006... I'll always remember this date.. I received my olevel results. Oh well, I did ok lor... I think my results a bit unexpected for some subjects. really didn't expect my combined humanities to get an a2. I mean... in sec sch, its like failing every single combined humanities test and exam... so i'm really surprised..!! hmm... and as for emaths and amaths..I was actually thinking i could get a1.. but instead, i got a2 for both. Hm...what else? let me think.... physics...I was hoping that I could at least get a c5 or something and I got b3! wOw!! geog mah...got a b3... was somehow expecting that anyway.... as for el, i got an a2.. which is quite good already cos many people got Bs or Cs. Well, higher chinese i got a b3..which isn't bad too... and considering my chinese got an a1...., so if u people who are reading can't count, I'll just say.. my L1R5 is 12.... Its much much better than what I got during prelims. Aiya, don't wanna talk about prelims... And now everone start asking the qns " Are you gonna stay in JJ or try get into another JC?" Well, I'm gonna stay lor... :) hmms.. I feel sooo tired today i really don't know how i'm gonna go for thaipusam thingy tml... but aiya...I can do it!! hhaahah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home